COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICYLast Updated: November 29, 2020
Havn is committed to providing high-quality services to our members and whilst we hope you never have cause, when something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and ensure that you remain happy with Havn’s services.
Please note that day to day issues (e.g. services provided to you by one of our Partners) must be reported to the relevant Partner as soon as it is noticed and we shall seek to ensure that the Partner responds as quickly as possible and within 7 days of when the complaint was first reported.
If you feel you have a legitimate complaint that has not been resolved or your complaint relates to Havn itself, these must be reported to us by completing the complaint form below setting out the full details of your complaint and we then have one week to consider your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint when receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This may involve contractors or other third parties so please bear with us.
- We will then respond to you within two weeks, setting out our position and/or proposed resolution if it transpires you have a valid reason to be unhappy (e.g. length of time a service took to be provided).
- If you are still not satisfied, please notify us within a further 7 days and we will consider your additional information and review your complaint.
- We will write to you within 5 days of any such review confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can refer your complaint to your local trading standards officers or the Consumer Ombudsman.
Please do remember that at Havn, we are here to work with you at all times; we understand that you may feel frustrated at times but again we stress that if you let us know something is not right, we can do something about it – we cannot attend to Issues we do not know about so thank you for your understanding of this.